Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a used set of RSX Tein Flex Suspension. Comes with edfc missing one motor. Broke while taking out. $800 + shipping or $800 local pick up.

·
Registered
919 Posts
a location would help?
milleage?

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm interested in your tein type flex rsx suspension, THING IS YOUR RARELY ON, YOU HAVE NO SALES HISTORY HERE OR ON CLUBRSX, and for some reason when I was interested in your afi rsx turbo kit we could never make a deal because I could never get a hold of you.

I'll give you $850 shipped COD.

COD means when FedEx or UPS delivers the package they collect the $850 money order, otherwise I don't get the package.

I'll provide you with a copy of my driver's license, with my address where you'd be sending the package.

I'm posting this on clubrsx as for purposes of you viewing my trader rating.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I'm interested in your tein type flex rsx suspension, THING IS YOUR RARELY ON, YOU HAVE NO SALES HISTORY HERE OR ON CLUBRSX, and for some reason when I was interested in your afi rsx turbo kit we could never make a deal because I could never get a hold of you.

I'll give you $850 shipped COD.

COD means when FedEx or UPS delivers the package they collect the $850 money order, otherwise I don't get the package.

I'll provide you with a copy of my driver's license, with my address where you'd be sending the package.

I'm posting this on clubrsx as for purposes of you viewing my trader rating.
dude... hes local to me .. i dont know him...so if you want to i can get it off of him and send it to you

·
Registered
979 Posts
seems this seller just drops of the face of the planet everytime I show interest. :down:

same thing that happened last time when I was interested in his turbo kit :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts