Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Ive got a brand new, never used conversion harness made by Sparkks Racing. It is for EG Civics and DC Integras. This harness has the DLC connector on it as well. Comes with instructions, connectors, everything he sent me! $200 shipped OBO.

Thanks, Brx

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
why not save 20 bucks and help out a fellow member
lol alright. ill talk to him tonight. you need to post some pics up so we know your legit.

20 more bucks and its like paying for insurance. lol hes the dealer so i know im going to get what he says i will. you on the other hand can scam me and you dont have anything to loose.:confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
why not save 20 bucks and help out a fellow member
Thanks.

lol alright. ill talk to him tonight. you need to post some pics up so we know your legit.
I can do that... it's at the garage (my parent's house), but I'll go get it to get you some pics. The required pics thing wasnt in effect when I originally posted this.

I bought it directly from sparkks myself. You could ask him if you dont believe me.

It is unused and unmodified. I was going to use it, but I decided just to make my own since I was going to have to add the immobilizer wiring anyway.

20 more bucks and its like paying for insurance. lol hes the dealer so i know im going to get what he says i will. you on the other hand can scam me and you dont have anything to loose.:confused:
I understand, but I really could use the money dude. I got laid off permanently from my job back in June, and my swap is finished except for K-PRO. Im trying to sell some stuff so I can buy it.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
possibly interested, but i will probably buy the ktuned immobilizer with a stock ep3 ecu, with this work with that??

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
possibly interested, but i will probably buy the ktuned immobilizer with a stock ep3 ecu, with this work with that??
It should work just fine, you'll just have to wire in the immobilizer... and it should come with the instructions.

I made my own harness and wired in the OEM immobilizer. It only took 8 wires if I remember correctly, and several of them were optional.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.