Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

fs spare complete longblock

3K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  JDM809 
#1 ·
k20a2 long block for sale... it has 55xxx on it and I bought it from a wrecked rsx in plans on doing a turbo build..I also have a k24a2 spare as well but am more pressed to sell the k20a2...

I was just recently laid off due to organization re structuring and I desperately have to sell, I was prepared for several projects before the layoff and my girl will absolutely kill me if i keep these...please let me kno if you're interested and I'll work with you..

k20a2 55,xxx miles long block looking for $800
k24a2 32,xxx miles long block looking for $1300

my prices seem fairly reasonable and if you feel the need to lowball I might accept within reason.

-jamal

ps: PM me with questions or for pics I'm cleaning up the long blocks right now and I'll snap some flix.

PAYPAL VERIFIED

#18 ·
k20a2 long block for sale... it has 55xxx on it and I bought it from a wrecked rsx in plans on doing a turbo build..I also have a k24a2 spare as well but am more pressed to sell the k20a2...

I was just recently laid off due to organization re structuring and I desperately have to sell, I was prepared for several projects before the layoff and my girl will absolutely kill me if i keep these...please let me kno if you're interested and I'll work with you..

k20a2 55,xxx miles long block looking for $800
k24a2 32,xxx miles long block looking for $1300

HELLO, IF YOU HAVE PAPERWORK ON THESE ENGINES I'LL BUY BOTH ... CASH MONEY LMK....

#22 ·
Hey wassup man im trying to start a project want to do an all motor k24a2 into a CTR clone. where are you located? does your motor come with everything sensors and all? whats the mileage and does it come with paper? im located in NYC how much would it come out to ship it out here? send me some pics. pm me or email me at hfranco0388@yahoo.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.