Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my wheels separate unless a buyer comes along to buy the car and wheels. These wheels are very rare, and as far as I know the only set in the states in this size and finish. I bought them from MemoryFab back in September. There is very minor curb damage on them (nothing I did) and there is salt deposits (I believe that's what it is) on the insides of the wheels, my guess is from coming overseas or coming from a salty climate. Can easily be removed but they're on the insides so I didn't worry about it. Wheels have pretty much brand new Dunlop Direzza DZ101s 195/50/15, have been balanced as well. The wheels also have the original Enkei valve stems and caps. Inside the spokes are painted gunmetal.

I searched for a very long time to find these and got lucky a day before I was about to purchase new mirrorface Mugen NRs. The size of these wheels fit the car PERFECT and give it a very aggressive stance. Your fenders WILL need to be rolled, or beat in, whichever.

$1500 FIRM + shipping, and NO trades. I'm not even going to have a car with a 4x100 pattern so don't bother asking. I will ship wherever in the states with whoever.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No idea why the pictures aren't showing anymore. I haven't uploaded anything on photobucket so I don't know what the exceeded bandwidth thing is about.

Car and wheels may be sold anyways. If not, then I'll re host the pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts