Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Mag Bleu Cheese CE28's (5x114.3). Price Lowered.

Rim specs:
-18x9 +35

Tire Specs:
-Two Goodyear F1's (camber wear)
-Two Michelin Pilot Sports
-All tires are 255/35's

The rims are not perfect. They have nicks/slight rash, however they have been touched up (previous owner) so you don't notice unless you're looking for imperfections. Just want everyone to know that from the door.

Additional pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157626964116814/

I've decided to change my direction with my RSX. I want to be lower, my chassis is tweaked and forces me to run an 8mm spacer in the front to clear my passenger side perch. They WILL fit without issue on another RSX, just not mine.

The only trades I would consider are legit rims with a lower offset and a little less rubber to cram :p. To even remotely consider a trade, NO Rotas, XXR's, etc. They MUST be low(er) offset, 9" or wider.

Price: First 1800 cash in my hand. Need these gone ASAP. Shoot me a text (609)513-six.six.five.seven. No trades, have my next set of rims lined up. I have no posts/vouches here, but I frequent ClubRSX and have many vouches and I-trader as well.

·
Registered
39,468 Posts
Beautiful wheels. A friend of mine would love to trade with u with cash on his end but the wheels r 8.5 wide and +45. :(

Please post a price & GLWS! Thanks. :up:

·
Registered
20 Posts
BEATIFUL WHEELS. Would love to get these for my Montego Blue FD but my EP3 K24 DD setup must run first! Free bump for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice man..would get these in a heartbeat if I had a car they would fit well on :up: glws

1 - 17 of 17 Posts