1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K24A1 CRV Motor.
18,000 miles.
RSX-S Oil pump, chain and oil pan.
CRV Wiring harness and all connectors intact, fuel injectors and coils included.
Does not include flywheel as it was from an automatic.

$1000+shipping
Shipping will be most likely shipped collect freight on a freight truck, as it will be crated and shipped in a wooden crate that UPS won't take.

Pics available to serious inquiries.

RSX intake and TB available with motor 1250 for everything or the IM and TB are 300 shipped.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The oil pump and oil pan are bolted to the engine and won't be removed. I would do $1000 for the engine and harness. I have the CRV oil pump but no oil pan.

$330 for the intake manifold and throttle body w/ cables. Also includes BRAND NEW hondata intake gasket.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the engine comes with the RSX oil pump and pan.

Freight will probably be around $75-$150 paid at the time of delievery to the trucking company. Shipping is generally $50 higher if shipped to a residence as opposed to a business. See my feedback on honda-tech under SN civicross.

I am in Nebraska.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Affiliatedx3 said:
tc_ross said:
I tell ya what I'll go 1100 shipped

well see the thing is...and dont get me wrong I appreciate the fact that you are willing to absorb some of the shipping fee's but I feel bad now because I dont have as much money as I thought I was going to...I know I made it seem as tho I had the money already and thats because I could have swore I did but due to unexpected financial problems It's starting to look like I wont be able to come up with that kinda cash for at least another month or so...so I'm sorry to do this to ya but it's starting to look like theres no way I'll be able to buy your motor for a while. And I know I can't rightly ask you to hold onto it for me or anything but I just dont know what else to do but to ask you to go ahead and line up another buyer. I am so sorry dude...I apologize. Your motor is just what I was looking for too! a nice low mileage CRV engine is hard to come by...once again I apologize man I am very very sorry.

flaking...nicely put..I disagree but whatever helps you feel better I suppose

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i spent $50 and about 4 hours putting it in a crate, loaded into a pickup, took it to my loading dock, and measured, weighed, and called the shipping company for a quote. you could have told me that you werent able to buy it as soon as you knew.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.