Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys up for sale here is a minty K20z3 head complete valvetrain. You get head, cams, all caps, basically fully complete internally, but no valve cover, coils, no manifold, just head and all the components inside. Pics will be provided to serious buyers, so just send me your e-mail. No bent valves, head came off a 06si that lightly spun a rod bearing and the owner decided to build the block and go with a different head setup.
I have had this up here for some time and just cant get any takers, Im in crunch time now since i have a tuning appointment next week, I NEED THIS GONE.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
GREAT seller! Drove up to Pitt,PA and got the K24A1 motor from him and it was EXACTLY as he described it:up:

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Please post pics in the thread..... No pics no thread...

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
bump, its coming, it coming:up:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wanted to save you guys some bandwidth and personally e-mail pics to anyone who is interested. Please provide me an e-mail and I can send them to you. If you REALLY want pics in this thread so be it, Was just trying to help out the moderators...ect. Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
up, pics added. No pics of the bottom side yet, can get if you want, but they are in PERFECT condition. Lett me know.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump. Pm me for crackhead price on this, gotta move it. tuning appointment already booked.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts