Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a k20a2 6 speed trans that came out of a 2002 rsx-s
has less then 25k miles but 3rd gear has a grind

im asking $700 shipped with paypal fees included...

·
Registered
83 Posts
just because the above person associates people to be the same, doesn't mean they are the same. There are 4 people that I know of that have gotten kicked off ClubRSX because of such things. don't even go there. So far k20a has had some of this filth spread over here. very sad

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
TS, you may want to PM Nikos about this and let him take action. I would be glad to compare IP addresses with him and then you can keep your FS threads from getting whored into oblivion.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, that is the guy who scammed Jopanet by sending him bricks instead of a Quaife LSD. It also is the same guy whose wife came by my office after that, with two cartons of ice cream, and spent 45 minutes trying to explain how he was not a scammer and how PayPal had frozen their account over it. You can read about the scam and how Hondata banned him here: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=549575

So, yes, that is you: LOL.
do u know his wifes name? cause when he bought the cams from me, he used his wife's paypal account

·
Registered
159 Posts
just to put a good spin on this thread I bought from crazeeracerchic and recieved exactly what i bought in great condition. She is a trusted seller rest assured.

Stubby

Hope you get everything figured out because I would hate to see your name tainted. You sell some good stuff.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trump rsx is daniel sanchez using his wife's paypal and trying to put me down as a scammer but i am not and i have many vouches. one vouch in here is stubby and i can list more if you want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts