Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****SOLD****For sale is a 1997 civic dx hatch with over 20k invested. The car has never been wrecked and has a clean title. I did not cut any corners when i did the swap as you will be able to tell in the parts list below. I am a Master Honda tech in a dealership for 10 years and i did all of the work myself, the right way. The body of the car is not perfect by any means but it is better than most 12 year old cars. I wanted to make the car fast, handle like a go cart, and be safe before i worried about the looks. I actually like the way the car looks because nobody suspects anything from this car. I did this swap two years ago and the only thing that i had to fix was a new oem radiator(was original) The car runs consistant 13.2-13.4 quarter mile runs on 16x7 rotas w/ toyo proxes tires, and the hondata k-pro has not been tuned(running factory type r map) In the last two years i have only put about 5k miles on the car so everything is pretty much new still. This is a great buy for anyone who wants an EK w/ a K swap done the right way. Thanks.

PARTS LIST:

- 2005 k20a type r swap w/ around 15k miles 6 speed w/ lsd
- Hondata K-pro
- Driveshaft shop stage 3 axles(500hp)
- AEM cold air intake
- DC Sports TSX ceramic header
- Hyrbid Racing 3 in. header back exhaust
- Hyrbid Racing motor mount kit
- Hyrbid Racing k series conversion harness kit
- Hyrbid Racing clutch line kit
- Hyrbid Racing radiator hose insert
- Hyrbid Racing slim line radiator fan
- Hyrbid Racing fuel line kit
- Karcepts k series shifter kit
- Golden Eagle fuel rail
- AEM fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge
- Walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump
- Omni Power full body coilovers
- Omni Power front upper control arms (camber adjustment)
- Omni power rear upper arms (camber adjustment)
- Omni Power rear lower control arms
- Suspension Tech front and rear sway bar kit
- Full Race traction bar kit (caster adjustment)
- Rota Slipstreams 16x7
- Toyo Proxes 205/40R16 (less than 5k miles)
- Front: Rotora big brake kit
- Rear: OEM trailing arms w/ rear disk conversion and new bushings
- Rear: Power stop rotors
- Rear: OEM pads
- Rear: Stainless brake lines
- OEM 2000 Civic si master cylinder and brake booster
- Sparco reclinable buckets w/ seat tracks and adjustable sliders
- Sparco 5 pt. harnesses
- Steering wheel
- OEM Accord 6 sd. shift knob
- OEM passenger airbag delete pocket
- OEM 2000 Civic si gauge cluster
- OEM Civic type r cluster cover

There are probably other little things that i forgot to list but thats the majority of the swap that i did.

I am only trying to get $12k for the car which is extremely resonable with all of the parts in this car, and they are practically new. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
nicely priced...alot of people here have shitbox's with a k-swap and want your asking price. its good to see a realistic person still alive these days. Nice car

·
Registered
748 Posts
we will be in touch sir !

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, i have a couple more questions, did you ever sell it yet? do you have more pictures available and does the car have ac/ps/heat?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes i still have the car and if you send me your email i will send some more pics to you. I have alot of pics so let me know what else you want pics of. As far as heat, a/c, or p/s no it does not but any or all or them can be added fairly easily an the parts are not that expensive.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Bump for a clean ek...if your having trouble selling it, i have cash in hand and would take those seats/ harness/ steering wheel/ hub combo off your hands, maybe that will bring the car into a perspective buyers price range?? LMK, and BUMP

1 - 20 of 27 Posts