Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fs: k20 w/ tranny North West Washington

What I have for sale in the Northwest Washington area is an Ep3 si/rsx base model engine and transmission (k20a3). Depending on the make of car you have this engine can drop your times substantially without costing you an arm and a leg. Why buy a B series for 2500 dollars when you can buy this engine for nearly half the cost?

Serial on request
(legitimate engine/transmission)
K20A3:

hp: 160
tq: 132
engine mileage: 17,000
tranny mileage: 17,000

the engine ran perfectly fine when taken out of the ep3 with no grinds in the transmission. this particular engine has never been cracked open and is completely stock.

I am asking 1,400 dollars OBO leniant. I really prefer local pickup unless all shipping arrangements are made by the buyer. Please give me a call on my cell phone: 425 501 9007 my name is david. Thank you for your time.

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
Dude Im buying that from you already. My guy is coming up on the 5th of May I just told you this over the phone tonight.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no downpipe remember? just manifolds. your o2 sensor on your civic will work fine when you find a compatible exhaust for the manifold. your stock civic exhaust will not couple up to the large k24a2 manifold. im heading to ballard. take it easy. bbl.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.