Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of u already may know i bought jarels car http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=11838 i mainly bought the car for the k20r swap. i'll be transferring pretty much almost everything to my integra and then when thats done the shell will officially be up for sale. i'm gaging interests to see if anyone would be interested in buying the shell ... K ready! the car will be available in a week or 2 or 3.;)

those that know jarel knows that this car is in awsome condition. barely driven. i don't even think it made it to a meet when he finally completed it. the car was built at autolink motorworks, was one of the best shops in so cal. none the less, the car is a niiice one. just drop in ur k shit and slap on some nice wheels and sus and call it a day...

For Sale:>

year: 1995
make: Acura
model: Integra LS
milage: unknown not og cluster
title: salvage (very very minor front end accident. hance the JDM front end installation. no frame damage)

Exterior:
JDM ITR front end w/ OEM lip
SIRG chrome housing headlights
Starsheild armor invisible bra
ITR doors (no mouldings)
H emblems
freshly painted white

Interior:
Stock LS special edition dark Grey leather front and rear seats (with matching door panels)
JDM itr arm rest delete
JDM ITR CF double din block off
JDM ITR airbag block off
JDM SIRG steering wheel

Engine bay:
HAS Kseries mount kit
Karcepts shiftbox kit
harness conversion kit
BDL fuel rail
wire tucked

Suspension:
ARP extended wheel studs all around
New slotted rotors and brakepads
SS brake lines all around
aluminum open lug nuts

Misc:
boxes of leftover parts included.

asking 5kobo

NOT INCLUDING black housing headlights

FYI~those are not 98+ tail lights. jus lighting

actual for sale pics coming soon (when the shell is ready)...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow 5k for a jdm fronted LS with unknown miles... id say you might get 3 since ur not even giving the head lights. buy a shell for $1200-front $1000-teins-$5-800 and mounts $400 so there.
don't forget the paint job - $1300+ :p

i priced it a lil higher cuz of the fact that crazy lowballers are all over damn place. thats why i posted ASKING and Or Best Offer. i know i'm not expecting to get that, jus some forums require a price posted to post a for sale thread.

this car is not for everyone. this car is for people who don't have the time to prep and paint or don't feel like doin the work and/ or is mechanically inclined because lets face it not everyone is handy with wrenches, hence the title K ready.

salvaged tittle ? :rolleyes:
it is what it is. like i said very very minor front end accident. i have pics of the car with the coresupport bent up. and thats the reason for the front end conversion

Waiting for updated pics.....

and 5k seems a bit high.... are you willing to deal?

Thanks
-Robby
shoot me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Maybe you should post some more pics of the car to help justify the price of the shell... Those 2 pics alone may not necessarily justify a $1,300+ paint job and a $5,000 shell(yes I know that's why it's obo)... Shell looks somewhat clean though.. GL on the sale....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe you should post some more pics of the car to help justify the price of the shell... Those 2 pics alone may not necessarily justify a $1,300+ paint job and a $5,000 shell(yes I know that's why it's obo)... Shell looks somewhat clean though.. GL on the sale....
thanks for the tip. i'll post pics as soon as the shell is ready. right now, the motor is still in the car and actually the car is still running. as soon as the shell is ready i'll post pics of exactly how it will be sold. i posted the ad a lil early to gauge interest. honestly i see tons of k series shells going for 5-6k some with more stuff than my car and some with wayyyy waaayyyy less stuff than my car. i posted 5k jus as a starting asking price. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
thanks for the tip. i'll post pics as soon as the shell is ready. right now, the motor is still in the car and actually the car is still running. as soon as the shell is ready i'll post pics of exactly how it will be sold. i posted the ad a lil early to gauge interest. honestly i see tons of k series shells going for 5-6k some with more stuff than my car and some with wayyyy waaayyyy less stuff than my car. i posted 5k jus as a starting asking price. :)
Well we all think alike... I guess a lot of people just figure that it would be cheaper to buy a car with a K series in it....like you did..lol. Versus putting one together.. $5K for a shell and another $3-3500 for a swap and you're at $8-8,500 for a car you have to put together when you can spend either the same or less and buy a running one.... Conditions may differ however but im sure you get the point...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the bump bro.

·
Registered
311 Posts