Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**********SOLD********
Thanks, socal2k!

I need to get rid of this SC to get an AEM EMS for my S2K. So if you have hook-ups, lets trade. Its a full kit for an EP3. I never installed it and I bought it from 'HotWheels' on here. Its the race version with the 4.0" pulley. That's 7-8 psi, I believe. Brand new belt in the cardboard still. RC 440 injectors also come with it. It's very-safely packaged up and ready to be shipped/picked up. Id prefer to have it picked up since it's like $80+ to ship it. :/ I can drive part-way to meet you. Email me at [email protected] for pictures. Thanks! Oh, and I need $1500 for it because that's how much the EMS is. So the price is firm. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Re: FS: JRSC "race" supercharger for EP3 RC injectors low miles $1500 takes it!

Want to trade for a turbo kit or Cams+ cash?

LMK.

·
Registered
589 Posts

How many miles on the kit and what else is needed to make it work on an ep?

·
Registered
318 Posts

out of curiousity, where in SE Wisco? Kon, you know you want this. 12's would definitely be doable for you. Hell if I had 1500 I would pick this up and my way out of Wisco this weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

it's got probably 2k miles max. It looks new. And it's ready to bolt onto an EP. Im in Delavan, Wi. I'm heading to Omaha, Nebraska on Sunday so I can meet someone somewhere. Let me know! It's gotta go! This is CHEAP!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.