Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Everything is in prestine condition. But its still on the car. Located in Beaumont Texas. About an hour from houston.

Pics will be up just trying to get a feel for what everyone wants and needs.

JRSC Full kit with adapter for the 05-06 RSX and will fit the 02-04 as well(Current offer is 2500)
-Blower 6k miles in perfect conidition

-K20 a2 pulley
-Serpentine belt tool for on the go repair
-3 belts 1 new 2 6 ribbed due to the last rib shredding
-New spark plugs maybe 50 miles at most
-5/6/9 psi pulley
-Manual tensioner with a hex bolt instead of allen
-JRSC warranty if anything ever went wrong
-Power card
-Bolts and everything for install
-Map relocator
-st00pid tune as well
-Pulley for the power steering pump

Comptech Auto Tensioner (Used maybe 1000 Miles) Lookin for 400
-Perfect condition
-There are no signs of any breaking whatsoever. No belt slip from any datalog I've put it through

BuddyClub Race Header (Has maybe 2000 miles) Asking 650

-Comes with all the springs and retainers
-Mint conidition no scrapes or dents

Whale Penis (2000 Miles) Asking 190

-Its the carbon kevlar one
-Has a few small scratches but nothing enough for concern
-Does not come with battery relocation kit

Fujitsubo Powergetter (Put maybe 2k Miles on it no idea about previous owner) Asking 400 Will trade for a few exhausts just let me know what ya got.

-Its not in the best condition due to the previous owner. Exhaust is scratched at the bottom but nothing you can see unless you lie on your stomach to look. Piping is a bit dented but nothing that will hinder performance
-This sounds great and has a nice deep tone for DD and highway. No drone whatsoever.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with these parts just moving on to bigger better things. Ill have pics up at the latest tomorrow. I noticed there were a few bites for the SC for my friends part out so i decided to put it out here. Ill meet halfway with anyone in Texas. Not lookin to ship but will only take cash. Money talks so for those that put up the money will get dibs. Everything is up for sale unless i mark it with sold. For serious inquiries about anything pm me your number and we can do business through there. Thanks for looking and please bump if you swing by.

Prices are OBO not LBO (Low Baller Offer) =X

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you actually see what it includes? Its not overpriced its just not the price you can afford. Go ahead and purchase the blower you said you were getting for 15k miles for 1700. Lets see how many problems you run into =)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Bump but the price is a little high from what I seen in club rsx

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think its a fair price for all the stuff that comes with it. Im very meticulous when it comes to installs so ill guarantee it all in there. Really only thing you will need with this kit is injetors. Its in ridiculous conidition and has only 5-6k miles. Thats why i believe the prices are fair.

·
Banned
748 Posts
We're taking your word for it that it has 5-6k on it....at the end..."used is used...not new"...GL and free bump for you...bought mine for $1700 shipped and everything you have in your post, is included in mine as well...be patient....someone will buy it sooner or later

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Read that thread and asked him what he was including and its nowhere near the amount of items that im including. And thanks i am patient and it will be bought.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm looking into a JRSC (RSX model), pm me if your interested in striking a deal. But you are way over priced here. I sold me JRSC (EP3 model) for $1500 shipped and that was complete and in awesome shape.

·
Registered
104 Posts
what kind of exhaust are you looking for? i have a stock 05.06 exhuast with a qtp 3in elctronic dump tig welded on. looks real clean. flick of switch it goes form factory sound to full blown racecar. gave me 9hp on the dyno.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts