Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: JDM k24 Integra $5k!!!

College is getting expensive and i can't afford to throw more money into this thing. I have owned this car for 5 years and always taken care of it. As of right now it's not put together. The engine is in, but it still needs a few parts to be fully functional. I have all of the parts to make this work except header, kpro and axels. Everything else has been purchased!

the details

1996 Acura Integra Special Edition
Clean Title
110,xxx on the body

Exterior:
98+ Tails and rear Bumper
Replica Oem optional kit
HID JDM ITR front end
Dent in the quarter panel
front end needs to be painted

Interior:
Grey leather seats good condition

Engine:
04 K24a2 500 miles on it, (one of train wreck motor)
Type S Tranny around 30,xxx miles
Stage 4 Competion Clutch
9lb flywheel
Hasport Mounts

Suspension:
USDM ITR 5 Lug
Function 7's LCA
Function and form coils with swift springs
ASR 22mm Subframe Swaybar

These are just the general things that are on the car
As i have mentioned above all it needs to run is kpro, exhaust and axles i have everything else!

Price $4500
PM me if your Interested.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
GL on the sale.... How many areas of rust are there that you are aware of on this car?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GL on the sale.... How many areas of rust are there that you are aware of on this car?
there is only one spot of minimal rust! The picture shown above is were dent in the quarter panel is due to a hit and run, which took some of the paint with it. Thats why it looks like its rusted but it's only light corrosion on top of the surface. Other then that this shell is in very good shape

·
Registered
33 Posts
call me asap i am very interested in this 434-465-5955 my names Mikey thanks. man btw i dont know if my messages are work i am new to this whole thing so i put it up here

1 - 20 of 41 Posts