I ASK NICELY TO EVERYONE TO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS THAT WOULD POTENTIALLY DISSUADE ANYONE FROM PURCHASE THIS CAR, PLEASE CONSULT ME FIRST.
Location: Near Richmond, VA
You are looking at probably one of the most cleanest SC300 around. The exterior does not have any paint fades at all and still looks like it has come off the showroom floor. The two front seats are immactualte and there are no signs of wear or tear; however the back seats are fading a bit, but no tear.
Now to business...
The motor is a 1JZGTE which is 93+ Supra TT motor's little brother. The 1JZGTE has been known to take about 700rwhp on stock block. You will be tickling this motor at 500rwhp. The motor runs perfect (I've done a compression test and the results came out nice) and does not hesitate at all! I have street tuned it roughly to get through on a daily basis, but it would be a plus if you put it on a dyno to get more power out of it. Here are the list of modifications.
- Top mount exhaust manifold with T4 flange
- TIAL external wastgate with 16 psi spring
- TIAL BOV
- 3.25" downpipe with three O2 sensor bungs
- stock catback exhaust (extremely quiet and stealthy)
- FMIC with 2.5" and 3" tubing.
- EBAY T67 turbo BUT it spools extremely nice and there are absolutely no oil leaks or blown seals at all. The turbo has been used for only couple hundred miles replacing the GT35r.
- Aeromotive Adjustable FPR
- Innovate Wideband
- SAFC 2
- Fresh tires
- Upgraded Automatic transmission valvetrain
- HEAT works and AC is completely hooked up, but there is something electrical that still needs to be resolved for the climate control to work nicely because the compressor will not kick in. But all of the AC lines and everything is still hooked up.
You will need to get some stock springs or a nice aftermarket suspension to pass inspection. Currently it is too low because one of the previous owners trimmed the stock springs.
$8,000 OBO I am open to offers including trade, but please do not low ball me. If you have something to trade, it must be something extremely fast and clean.