Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold bias for asking price thanks Located near Auburn AL Sorry if you dont like the price GTFO but i dont need to sell so no rush

1991 Honda Crx si Odo says 168k mi.
Clean title original paint except for hood, driv. fender, front bumper,roof and decklid. The reason for front end paint was a very minor fender bender i have the original hood still if you would like pics showing how minor the collision was. The reason for roof and deck lid is that i painted it black due to clearcoat checking. Very clean and striaght body the dents/dings are as listed one ding in RR quarter panel bb sized,small dent above LR quarter panel on wheel well,small push in door below trim molding,small push in decklid from closing to hard:(, this car has ABSOLUTELY NO RUST anywhere.

Sunroof works but the left side lift up link is busted its a $30 part from honda
Windshield is new no cracks with new molding
Rear defrost,rear wiper work great
all lighting works great

Suspension-Brakes:
Kyb 4 way agx struts and springs urethane top hat bushings
Prothane urethane trailing arm bushings
factory all wheel disc and rear sway bar
has Jdmcarboy front adjustable upper control arms
Car is now on 15" black slips

Interior:
The interior in this car is semi perfect
has about two small seatbelt knicks per door panel not very noticeable
rear panels all there,but have usual light wear (not broken)
Oh yeah the seats are perfect no tears the foam has a bit of wear you can feel but cant see and no tears !!!:p
Spotless carpet (original)
Climate control is perfect
GSR dual bend shifter+urethane shifter bushings
Greddy shift knob

Engine:
D16a6 stock Smokes very little after downgearing then reaccelerating
Oil is changed every 2500 mi. with mobil 1 10w30 Have service records since 130k
Trans- a low mileage jdm transmission installed 1k miles ago
Clutchmasters stage 2 clutch installed when transmission was put in and a new rear main seal oem
bay has full wire tuck done right wires heatshrunk and soldered
A/c works flawlessly ICE COLD:up:
Nopi header and test pipe Factory exhaust

Ok well thats about all i can think of now so onto the pics

PRICE $5000 cash price or 6000 trade price

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Color is called Tahitian green color code bg28-p for those who dont know and good luck finding a cleaner crx thats original

·
Registered
627 Posts
Color is called Tahitian green color code bg28-p for those who dont know and good luck finding a cleaner crx thats original
yea my lil brother has 1.....the ef si only came out with this color in 91 but gl tring to get 6000 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well see find me another crx with NO bondo or accident reports all original and then complain of price there is a black one on here all dented up with unoriginal motor etc. for 5

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well you dont like the price gtfo my 1963 Ford galaxie 500xl 427 r car was only 2500 sticker and is now worth 40-60000 so if thats your theory idea is blown

·
Registered
233 Posts
its fresh....ya have to hand it to him....but idk about 6000..we aint tryin to low ball you its jus no one wold pay that much for that carcuz without the motor the car is worth under 2500 and that motor doesnt run for much .......

·
Registered
171 Posts
Your CRX is in great shape! I'm not gonna give you a hard time about the price but you lower your asking price, consider me very interested.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Bump for a ****in clean Rex. Love the color!

Quick question, in the bottom pics there appears to be pinstriping along the sides, yet the first pic doesnt have those. Which ones are older? Or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol sorry the car is now without pin stripes and entire car has been wet sanded and buffed

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car was also aligned fully all wheels have 1.5 degrees or less of negative camber. toe and caster set at dead zero perfeect car drives sooo good

·
Registered
20 Posts
more updated pics with the slips! I just love looking at this car. Would love to have another clean ass crx. Good luck getting what your after.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes actually they do !!!! adjustment is done on what they call radius rods

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Didnt know crx's had Adjustable caster lol .:rolleyes:
In case you didnt know they are the rods running from the front lower control arms to the front cross member:wow:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts