Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Clip is just for a RHD conversion, no sheet metal. Perfect dash. Parts included for the JDM conversion are as followed: Owners Manual, Dash, Fire Wall, rack and pinion, wiper set up, hatch/gas door cables, center console, full wiring harness, Ebrake, automatic climate control, JDM footrest, full wiper assembly, and all the little stuff you need. The USDM Interior is almost perfect. Everything on the firewall has also been removed

This is EVERYTHING you need to swap your DC2 integra to RHD. No parts are messed up, all mint. 750$

Location- 42211

·
Registered
172 Posts
where are you located please pm me oh by the way sick tow truck lol hahahaha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
most likely not because the price to ship that is substantial. bump for a clean rhd dash.

i have a rhd shifter console and extra arm rest to complete that rhd conversion if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
most likely not because the price to ship that is substantial. bump for a clean rhd dash.

i have a rhd shifter console and extra arm rest to complete that rhd conversion if anyone is interested.
if you notice in the last pic you can see I have the center console. No armrest though

Nice is that price shipped??????
We all wished. But I guess this has to be local pickup

e-3o ftw:up: i've got one myself 318 with the poor mans stroker 2.7 eta bottom end with a 325is head
Im in the process of my M50 swap. If I ever find a 'i' head I will do the stroker in my 318i. The blue car (which is a super ETA) is the one getting the M50 Love

1 - 14 of 14 Posts