Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
i would buy these rite now but i need a more close shot on those cam lobes some looks scratched and scoured and looks like it need to go to the machine shop, what was the reasons u uninstalled them if they only ran at idle, you didnt like the outcome of cams, did it make a lot of noise, was it to aggressive too mild, give me more details and close pictures of cam lobes and ill buy tonight.....

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
i would buy these rite now but i need a more close shot on those cam lobes some looks scratched and scoured and looks like it need to go to the machine shop, what was the reasons u uninstalled them if they only ran at idle, you didnt like the outcome of cams, did it make a lot of noise, was it to aggressive too mild, give me more details and close pictures of cam lobes and ill buy tonight.....
nothing is cracked on the lobes and none are scratched they are in perfect condition... at the time i had my car taken apart and i was building my motor for boost.. these cams arent mild nor aggressive they were in the middle had a nice idle to it and i was happy with them, a day after i got them installed my friend crashed his car and was parting it out, his cams were more agressive and i got them for dirt cheap so i bought those off of him and am selling these....

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
what looks like a crack on the lobes isnt it was lint lol i took the picture in my room and where u say it looks worn or w/e its oil just the flash makes it reflect wierd but i can take more pictures for u and pm u them np

· Registered
960 Posts
these are the pics of the cams you sent and I promise you they were in a box unwrapped.

1. out of respect for the buyer they should have been wrapped. why should i have to request bubble wrap.
2. there is no BC stamp i have looked over them a dozen times out of respect for you. my k20a3 stage 2 fi cams had a BC stamp.
3.originally they looked scratched up but after a cleaning it was just the oil however they have been used.

here are the pics i took of them. if these are not the ones you meant to send no prob we can send them back.....i will bubble wrap them......

the first pic is bad however they have the same stamp on both.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.