Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
TTuf is the fellas sn. Anyone that questions my integrity please shoot him a pm and ask about me. Im not a thief thats for damn sure. My car ****ed up on the dyno now i need some parts so why not upgrade while im at it. thats all. thanks

· Registered
960 Posts
PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Aug. 16, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP..........)
..... thats why my account is suspended. So hvtec i guess there was a misunderstanding. Or we both jumped to conclusions. Please when you recieve the money just send me the cams so we both can be happy... thanks:up:

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Aug. 16, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP..........)
..... thats why my account is suspended. So hvtec i guess there was a misunderstanding. Or we both jumped to conclusions. Please when you recieve the money just send me the cams so we both can be happy... thanks:up:
like i said read things out before u jump to conclusions dont go bashing people on here telling others to beware that im committing some fraud... as far as the money being in my account its not... pay pal put a hold on ur money to make sure that the "third party" cant get a hold of it and do as it may.. plus when pay pal returns something it can take anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on the bank u use or what the situation might be... unless i get some type of payment from u the cams are still up for sale and first come first serve i will not hold them for anyone unless i recieved a payment into my account of some sort.

thanks again and its water under the bridge!

· Registered
960 Posts
Maybe a mis understanding on both of our behalves. And im still waiting on my paypal limitations to get lifted due to the fact that a "third party" accessed it....

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.