Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

· Premium Member
1,196 Posts
ridiculous price cant believe payment has not been sent from someone

· Registered
960 Posts
Hello andrew mcmahon,

To assist you, PayPal uses antifraud systems to detect and prevent fraud.

A review of the transaction below raised a suspicion that it may have not been authorized. As a result, we've reversed this transaction.

Transaction Details

Transaction Date: Aug. 15, 2009 17:14:28 PDT
Transaction Amount: $206.00 USD
Seller's Email: [email protected]

If you have questions or believe this transaction was reversed in error, please log in to your PayPal account and click the Contact Us link.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML

............... Here is the exact email I recieved from paypal... Beware!

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The fraud part was on ur side not mine.. if i was fraud with pay pal they would have froze my pay pal acount and its still active this is the email i got:

Payment Review,
We are evaluating this payment because it appears to be high-risk
During Payment Review, it is important that you do not to ship the item. The result of the review will be emailed to you shortly and listed in your Account Overview and History pages.

Sent by:
andrew mcmahon
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Amount received:
$206.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.27 USD
Net amount:
$199.73 USD

Date:
Aug. 15, 2009
Time:
17:14:28 PDT
Canceled

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
I payed for the paypal fees as well. Please send me the tracking number when you send it. WIll you be sending them tomorrow?
Shipping Address:
andrew mcmahon
123 belvedere ln
enterprise, AL 36330
United States
Confirmed

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
so in other words ur the fraudulent one, being that i have extra protection on my pay pal from people like u i have pay pal check where the money is coming from and if anything raises a red flag then it refunds the money like it did... if i was fraud then why would i have returned ur money i would have kept it and ran. learn to read before u go bashing someone.

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
And i think i figured out why he siad pending. I got an email back from paypal saying they screened it and said he's a fraud... heres the link http://mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0.. if it works
i pm'ed u on sunday saying that ur money was returned to u cuz something didnt add up with pay pal and u go bashing me.... oh and i have a bachelors degree in banking and business when it says waiting for authorization its from ur bank they are waiting for not mine.... learn how to read before u go around telling people off.

· Premium Member
2,570 Posts
The fraud part was on ur side not mine.. if i was fraud with pay pal they would have froze my pay pal acount and its still active this is the email i got:

Payment Review,
We are evaluating this payment because it appears to be high-risk
During Payment Review, it is important that you do not to ship the item. The result of the review will be emailed to you shortly and listed in your Account Overview and History pages.

Sent by:
andrew mcmahon
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Amount received:
$206.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.27 USD
Net amount:
$199.73 USD

Date:
Aug. 15, 2009
Time:
17:14:28 PDT
Canceled

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
I payed for the paypal fees as well. Please send me the tracking number when you send it. WIll you be sending them tomorrow?
Shipping Address:
andrew mcmahon
123 belvedere ln
enterprise, AL 36330
United States
Confirmed
Oh Damn!! Someone sent me a payment for a part and I have the same message in my paypal! Redflagged and this member has a PO Box for an address:confused:

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The payment that was sent to me is still under review though. Did Paypal give you a reason why other than it was high risk?
the kid is in korea and he wanted me to ship them to his brothers house.... the credit card doesnt match the address he wants to send it to so they cancled the transaction being they think the card might have been stolen...

· Registered
23 Posts
So still for sale? Heard the stock timing tensioner doesn't work with these, jumps timing. Anything else we should know before buying? Price quoted is shipped right? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I see price is + shipping. Let me know shipped price to 76110.

Also, Crower k20 cams info... anyone know if the stock acura PN's given for proper operation of this cam up to ~9k are the ones installed from the factory in the K20a2?

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So still for sale? Heard the stock timing tensioner doesn't work with these, jumps timing. Anything else we should know before buying? Price quoted is shipped right? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I see price is + shipping. Let me know shipped price to 76110.

Also, Crower k20 cams info... anyone know if the stock acura PN's given for proper operation of this cam up to ~9k are the ones installed from the factory in the K20a2?
i couldnt tell u if u need a different tensioner my motor is far from stock u need springs and retainers if u want to rev higher then 8600rpms i would get them anyway to be on the safe side. shipped to 76110 is going to be 225 total.. lmk pm me

· Registered
960 Posts
Sorry ****er, I am in korea. Ive dealt with a few ppl on here that can vouch for me. I sent a Greddy kit to ****in uk. Im not the fraud one. I showed you the email i got. Im confused now. My checking account shows that i payed you. But my paypal says it was reversed but i dont have any money in my paypal account. So do you have the money? And by the way I am in Korea. USAG Yongsan to be exact. Im in the army. My brother is as well. Hence why he lives outside of fort rucker alabama. So if you did recieve the payment please send me the cams... Cause my bank account shows the money is gone...

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.