Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Where are you located at? Im interested in them? Do i need to change the valve springs and retainers? Lmk IM really interested. quote me shipipng to enterprise alabama and if it comes out good ill buy them tonight or tomorrow for sure. LMKKKKK! pm me

· Registered
960 Posts
Hello andrew mcmahon,

To assist you, PayPal uses antifraud systems to detect and prevent fraud.

A review of the transaction below raised a suspicion that it may have not been authorized. As a result, we've reversed this transaction.

Transaction Details

Transaction Date: Aug. 15, 2009 17:14:28 PDT
Transaction Amount: $206.00 USD
Seller's Email: [email protected]

If you have questions or believe this transaction was reversed in error, please log in to your PayPal account and click the Contact Us link.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML

............... Here is the exact email I recieved from paypal... Beware!

· Registered
960 Posts
Sorry ****er, I am in korea. Ive dealt with a few ppl on here that can vouch for me. I sent a Greddy kit to ****in uk. Im not the fraud one. I showed you the email i got. Im confused now. My checking account shows that i payed you. But my paypal says it was reversed but i dont have any money in my paypal account. So do you have the money? And by the way I am in Korea. USAG Yongsan to be exact. Im in the army. My brother is as well. Hence why he lives outside of fort rucker alabama. So if you did recieve the payment please send me the cams... Cause my bank account shows the money is gone...

· Registered
960 Posts
TTuf is the fellas sn. Anyone that questions my integrity please shoot him a pm and ask about me. Im not a thief thats for damn sure. My car ****ed up on the dyno now i need some parts so why not upgrade while im at it. thats all. thanks

· Registered
960 Posts
PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Aug. 16, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP..........)
..... thats why my account is suspended. So hvtec i guess there was a misunderstanding. Or we both jumped to conclusions. Please when you recieve the money just send me the cams so we both can be happy... thanks:up:

· Registered
960 Posts
Maybe a mis understanding on both of our behalves. And im still waiting on my paypal limitations to get lifted due to the fact that a "third party" accessed it....

· Registered
960 Posts
The money is back in my paypal account. Just waiting on the limitations to be lifted so I can send it back to you. If you still want to do business:up:

· Registered
960 Posts
these are the pics of the cams you sent and I promise you they were in a box unwrapped.

1. out of respect for the buyer they should have been wrapped. why should i have to request bubble wrap.
2. there is no BC stamp i have looked over them a dozen times out of respect for you. my k20a3 stage 2 fi cams had a BC stamp.
3.originally they looked scratched up but after a cleaning it was just the oil however they have been used.

here are the pics i took of them. if these are not the ones you meant to send no prob we can send them back.....i will bubble wrap them......

the first pic is bad however they have the same stamp on both.

Attachments

· Registered
960 Posts
He sent me alink to the brian crower website and said thats were he got them from.... I made sure to ask him a few times too and he said brian crower.. ill check crower though too

· Registered
960 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.