Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent cams. For those tuning these cams, prime vtec engagement with these cams is 4500 rpms and you will need to use the following cam angles to make maximum power up to 9k rpms:

50 degree angle 4500 to 7250 under vtec
40 degree angle 7500 to 8000
30 degree angle 8250 to 9k rpms

There, I just saved you a couple of hours worth of cam angle tuning, easily.
lol thank u sir! bump!

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The fraud part was on ur side not mine.. if i was fraud with pay pal they would have froze my pay pal acount and its still active this is the email i got:

Payment Review,
We are evaluating this payment because it appears to be high-risk
During Payment Review, it is important that you do not to ship the item. The result of the review will be emailed to you shortly and listed in your Account Overview and History pages.

Sent by:
andrew mcmahon
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Amount received:
$206.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.27 USD
Net amount:
$199.73 USD

Date:
Aug. 15, 2009
Time:
17:14:28 PDT
Canceled

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
I payed for the paypal fees as well. Please send me the tracking number when you send it. WIll you be sending them tomorrow?
Shipping Address:
andrew mcmahon
123 belvedere ln
enterprise, AL 36330
United States
Confirmed

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
so in other words ur the fraudulent one, being that i have extra protection on my pay pal from people like u i have pay pal check where the money is coming from and if anything raises a red flag then it refunds the money like it did... if i was fraud then why would i have returned ur money i would have kept it and ran. learn to read before u go bashing someone.

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
And i think i figured out why he siad pending. I got an email back from paypal saying they screened it and said he's a fraud... heres the link http://mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0.. if it works
i pm'ed u on sunday saying that ur money was returned to u cuz something didnt add up with pay pal and u go bashing me.... oh and i have a bachelors degree in banking and business when it says waiting for authorization its from ur bank they are waiting for not mine.... learn how to read before u go around telling people off.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.