Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: COMPLETE K24A8 longblock **$500**

Well I was about to dump a lot of money into parts to build this motor this week but now I'm second guessing the build. Wanting to see if I can move this before I change my mind. Motor is a K24A8 out of a 06 Accord with approximately 30k miles on it. Was bought from nikos, here is the original thread. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39447

Motor is a COMPLETE longblock minus a few missing bolts here and there. Only thing missing are the alternator, starter and p/s pump. Comes with intake and exhaust manifold, throttle body (which will be no use if you are planning to do the swap in a pre-drive by wire car since this is a drive by wire throttle body) complete UNCUT harness with coils, water pump, thermostat etc etc. Motor is pretty much disassembled except the head but everything is there to put back on. The head was NEVER pulled off. Like I stated, I was about to order a bunch of parts and drop the block off at Bell but now I'm in a pickle, hence why it's disassembled. The valve cover looks the way it does because of paint stripper.

NEW PRICE $500, GETTING TIRED OF LOOKING AT IT IN MY GARAGE SO SOMEONE COME GET IT!

intake side

exhaust side

IM on motor

2 piece IM

·
Registered
352 Posts
KEEP IT!!!! :D Come on man, don't let those guys talk you out of it. I know what you are putting up with, hell everyone I hang out with are either B or D series fanboys. They are just scared.........LOL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May be willing to ship, but just depends on if I'll have time to transport it to a place to strap it down on a pallet and ship it out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

will ship! just give me some time to pack it up and get it to a place to ship it out. :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts