Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bump. Great deal!
yea, great deal for him, he makes pure 100% profit.....you give him 350 plus your engine and charge harness so that he can just make another one and sell it too for 350 plus another one.......ok well maybe he spends a little on the wrap for the wires and a lil on some after market wiring stuff, but he pretty much is just making money money money

sorry man, not trying to hate or take any business from you, it just sounds like you could make a better deal for your fellow k20a members

·
Registered
500 Posts
yea, great deal for him, he makes pure 100% profit.....you give him 350 plus your engine and charge harness so that he can just make another one and sell it too for 350 plus another one.......ok well maybe he spends a little on the wrap for the wires and a lil on some after market wiring stuff, but he pretty much is just making money money money

sorry man, not trying to hate or take any business from you, it just sounds like you could make a better deal for your fellow k20a members
Actually, I make them. I made this harness being sold. This is Chase from ChaseBaysOnline.com. I tell you this respectfully, and i hope that you dont feel offended or get defensive. You pay for labor every single day of your life, whether you know it or not. Labor never is and never was free. The shoes your wearing cost 6 dollars in materials to make, but you bought them for 50, 100, 200+....

I spend ALOT of time on these harnesses and im a little offended to read your post. The money people pay goes into more R&D and materials to bring everyone better and better wiring products from Chase Bays. Some of which are coming out VERY soon. Thanks and again, dont feel like im mad or trying to argue. Just stating facts for all business owners.

-Chase

·
Registered
404 Posts
Actually, I make them. I made this harness being sold. This is Chase from ChaseBaysOnline.com. I tell you this respectfully, and i hope that you dont feel offended or get defensive. You pay for labor every single day of your life, whether you know it or not. Labor never is and never was free. The shoes your wearing cost 6 dollars in materials to make, but you bought them for 50, 100, 200+....

I spend ALOT of time on these harnesses and im a little offended to read your post. The money people pay goes into more R&D and materials to bring everyone better and better wiring products from Chase Bays. Some of which are coming out VERY soon. Thanks and again, dont feel like im mad or trying to argue. Just stating facts for all business owners.

-Chase
no problem man, i understand.....like i said im not trying to hate or anything.....it just seems like you could make a little better deal for these guys and still get your fair share of profit, considering a stock harness can sell for 250 to 300, you might as well be asking for $600 for your harness, its whatever man, just my opinion that it seems a lil overpriced....now if you did like 400 or 450 for your harness you put hard work into but they didnt have to give you theirs, that might make a lil more sense or their harness plus 150 or 200, cause all the money is doing is paying for your labor of making a nice looking harness. By the way, its a good looking product, i just dont agree with what your asking for it

·
Registered
500 Posts
Glad you understand. Thats actually exactly what i ask...$450 shipped back. I just require them to send their harness, i mod theirs, and send it back. Most people think i dont charge enough.

So basically what members are getting in here is what i do but for $100 less because you get an engine harness and charge harness already modded.

·
Registered
404 Posts
oh im understanding now.....you charge people to send their harness and you mod it and send it back, this guy is charging for his harness but wants a stock replacement too:up: is that right?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I want me one too but a milspec....:up: when I can come up with the funds to afford one. Chase, what have you done new to make the milspec even better? lmk....

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Produce a better product for less and then talk! Until then I'm sure it will be business as usual since Chase has no problem selling the tuck harnesses! I don't think I need to say anymore since Chase covered that.

As for the harness I am selling, definitely a great deal as it's marked down $100. I actually owe Chase an OEM harness which is why I am asking for the buyers. I will most likely have the buyer ship the OEM harness straight to Chase who will notify me of receiving the harness, and then I will ship the tucked harness.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As of now, if you would like the harness post up and I will put you on the list as first come first serve basis.
This is most likely sold to 6spd_EK. Pending at the moment!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts