Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, over the last 10 years I have bought collected a shitload of underwear... to raise some fast cash, I am willing to get rid of some

NEW Large size.. $70 shipped + paypal fees

Another set of these, used for only 4 times.. never washed or sharted or anything.. clean as hell... $50 shipped

Will be updating the thread with more stuff from my wife and kids, stay tuned,

thanks

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO my wife is asking me if these guys are serious? hahahhaa

I had to make this thread after reading the thread where they guy is selling 10 pairs of air jordans... lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hey guys, over the last 10 years I have bought collected a shitload of underwear... to raise some fast cash, I am willing to get rid of some

NEW Large size.. $70 shipped + paypal fees

Another set of these, used for only 4 times.. never washed or sharted or anything.. clean as hell... $50 shipped

Will be updating the thread with more stuff from my wife and kids, stay tuned,

thanks
the used set, does it come with a yellowish, smelly racing center stripe produced after a ride on a fast k-powered beast?
if they do send paypal info cause that a collectible item :D

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would not be expecting my third child if I had any... those got sold last year, sorry

On the civic, I wear only carbon fiber clothing

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Use Honda Bond Don't Condoms!

·
Registered
226 Posts
lol f-ing weak. damn i thought giving up jordans to go K-series was a sacrifice, but selling the undies off your own ass now that's a commitment, borderline crazy :p

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,914 Posts
LMAO wow nikos when I first saw this thread I asked myself "is this how nikos affords all his K series builds? I bet he sells them to people with fetishes for used undies" LOL www.usedundies.com/forums

yeah dont you wish you had a collection of never worn shoes that you could sell for over $100 a pair? its ALMOST as bad as Colin's Mugen fetish

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
omg...

Lmao...!!!
:d

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Any discount for a Group Buy???? :silly:

·
Premium Member