Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!! WOOT

For Sale

-RSX shifter box with cables. Already cut to fit through the are cut using the karcepts template in an EG/DC chassis. Does not come with the Karcepts kit. SOLD!!!

-Hondata Kpro. Already installed in a RSX-S PRB ECU. Comes with a base ITR map. ECU is used but Kpro is new. Asking SOLD

-Rywire EG to K20 conversion wiring harness. Brand new. SOLD

-RCrew K-series header for EG/DC chassis. Brand New!!! SOLD

-RCrew Racing 3" Catback exhaust system. Brand New!!! SOLD

RCrew Racing K series black Fuel rail. brand new. Asking SOLD

-Karcepts Shifter Kit. Kit is new, but i did hook it up to my shifter box and mounted it to my chassis for fitment only. Did not use any of the silicone that it comes with to seal it to the chassis. In new condition. Asking SOLD

-K Tuned traction bar with radiator mounting brackets. NEW. SOLD

-K Tuned Power steering eliminator idler pulley with belt. New! SOLD

-Koyo Radiator. Model is for a 02-03 RSX-S. Was going to put it in my EG hatch. Brand new. SOLD

-JDM K20A DC5 ITR Complete LONGBLOCK with paper work. NO Transmission. Serial number #3602045 Estimated miles are 20k-30k according to N1 on there website. asking SOLD!!! to a really good buyer. (abc123)

Im located in the bay area and am willing to ship most things. All prices do not have shipping included in it. Prices are firm. If looking to use paypal, please add the percentage they charge for transfering money. Please keep the negative comments to yourselves and that would be greatly appreciated. Im not looking to do any trades at the moment :D Thanks for looking.

James

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
priced to sell! It's amazing on how with these prices people still try and lowball. Prices are firm! Thx.

Abc123- your the pending sale. FYI.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
K pro= SOLD
Karcepts shifter kit= SOLD
RCrew fuel= SOLD
RCrew header= SOLD
Rywire harness= SOLD

Everything else is still for sale.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts