Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys got a few items for sale ...
-Aem Ems 1070-0030 used missing the aem badge it fell off and lost cd and box but have data cable,program can be DL'ed off the net was purchased at MachIII in SF few months ago $1200 -NEW PRICE- $1100
-Earls Fuel lines w/ fittings .. consist of 1 90 degree 3 45 degree and 1 straight and polished color Golden Eagle fuel rail no FPR & no fittings included upset for the ones on the fuel rail $200
-R-crew shifter plate $80
-RSX-S radiator no sensor on bottom$110 -NEW PRICE-$90
Email [email protected] for questions, info,and pictures prices do not include shipping add 3% for paypal if u buy the ems and is intrested in the other items i have or sale i can work out a better deal pm or email me ......

Attachments

·
Banned
700 Posts
can you do any better then $1000 you can get kpro for that and it's easyer to tune

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drivetofast said:
can you do any better then $1000 you can get kpro for that and it's easyer to tune
sorry cant go any lower if kpro is cheaper get that. and a kro w/ new ecu i seen the cheapest go for is $1,100.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.