Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to sell my 2001 civic. The car runs and drives but has not done either in over a year. I simply don't have time for it anymore, this car was a labor of love for a long time but then life got in the way and now it just sits in the garage. There is a ton of custom work done to it, I am a machinist by trade and was able to make a lot of custom parts that can't be found anywhere else. The car has not driven because it needs a new ECU to run the methanol system. The last time the car was on the dyno it made 506 HP with a methanol system which was unable to keep up. That is why I started installing the new system but ran out of time in the days. The car does run and drive as it is but will need a new ECU and tune to make 500 HP. With the new methanol system maybe even more. The list below is only a basic list of some of the parts and upgrades to the car. I haven't done much with it in a while so to be honest there is a lot that I can't think of off the top of my head anymore. I don't "need" to sell the car but am willing to take offers because I really have been out of the car game for a while. I am asking $10,000. The car is located in Fairhaven MA. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot so I'll edit this post as I remember and you can feel free to ask questions.

Engine:
K20a3 swap
K20a2 head
ARP head studs
Dry sump oil system
Full race twin scroll turbo kit Gt 4094R turbo
Xcessive manufacturing intake manifold with 8 injectors
Two seperate custom fuel systems (one for fuel, one for methanol)
custom 3" exhaust system with electric dump valve and magnaflow muffler
kpro ecu (needs to be upgraded to use the extra injectors)
electric water pump

Transmission:
built k20a3 transmission with Albins 1st-4th gears (straight 1st gear)
wavetrac LSD
Twin disc clutch

Interior:
NRG carbon fiber seats
NRG 5 point harness
no heat or A/C
no radio
sparco steering wheel
push button start (button needs to be mounted)

Suspension:
K-sport coil overs
rear disc brake upgrade with hydraulic hand brake
Front and rear sway bars (don't remember the manufacturer)
Rear lower control arms
EP3 electric steering rack

Exterior:
Carbon fiber hood & trunk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts