Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont let the milege fool you!! This car is a beast. It has 265,000 miles on it and runs perfect. Color is white. Its a manual. Its a sedan. It has a new paint job, new tires, new rims, new wiper blades, brand new alternator, new battery, new speakers, new brakes, brand new plug wires, new distributor cap and rotor, brand new spark plugs,'87 Integra lip (Not pictured), Brand new inspection, and I just did an oil change. Heat and a/c works great!!! My last tank I got 44mpg driving in the city!!! The only thing it needs is a front axle which I will include in the sale. Im looking to get something 4x4 for winter and am letting this go at a low price. Asking $1500. If interested send me a message at [email protected] or PM me on here.

Car is located near Harrisburg, PA

·
Banned
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not looking to go that low. Look at the list of all the stuff I added. Its a great car and gets great gas milage. Let me know if your closer to my asking price. Thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I mean i'm not really tryin to spend much more especially with 250k plus miles, but hey im kinda local and if you can't sell it im here.. Let me know, and good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts