Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of calipers for a ep3 or base rsx. These bolt right up to integras and civics allowing you to do a 10.2" rear disc setup. You simply need the 10.2" rear rotors from the 02-03 civic si with are 4-lug ($13/ea at my local auto parts store).

These calipers include the proper e-brake cable holder so that you can maintain your ebrake.

These use the same pads as the prelude and itr.

Price is $105 shipped. I accept paypal.

Look at my build thread to see exactly what needs to be done to install these. There was a small mod to the caliper that you can see in the pics :

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=371218&postcount=142

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just to clearify, this doesn't come with pads or rotors?

How come you're selling? I read your thread and it sounds like a good set-up.

I'm thinking about...

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct. No pads or rotors. The rotors are $13 each brand new, so it would cost nearly as much to ship the rotors as someone could buy them brand new. As for pads, I'm using them in my current setup.

I'm selling these because I picked up a set of new ITR rear calipers. These calipers were working very well in my setup.

I've got several sets of rear calipers from different apps, so PM if you are interested in upgrading your rears!

·
K24 USDM EG
26,856 Posts
dang this is tempting... i need new rotors and calipers for my rear disc swap anyway.... hmm i might pick these up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts