Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell my RSX. It has full body/paint warranty on it. If you find any marks or spots on the car that you can not get off then Acura has to remove or fix whatever is wrong completely free of charge. It has 37,000 miles on it (give or take a few). Car is in good condition only a dent here and there (from door dings and what not). The hood has a couple small white scratches on it that will not show up in pictures so I have no way of showing them. It needs a clutch and a knock sensor ($50). Interior is pretty imaculate (sp?). Tires have good tread, wheels have no scratches that I have seen.

Car will come with Comptech Sport springs (1.2" drop), Eibach rear camber kit, blacked out headlights, 10% window tint, and a Sony Explode head unit. If it makes a difference, I can throw in a set of JDM ITR Cams.

Pictures will be posted shortly, when I get back to my house to get them.
If you know anyone that is interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aboh6leenz said:
i want to see pics and where are you located?
Located in Charlotte, NC. Give me your e-mail and I can send you pics.

Car will also come with forged pistons and rods already installed. Only 2000 miles on rebuilt motor. Car is ready for serious boost or spray. Wiseco pistons and Eagle rods incase anyone is curious.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pictures sent out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.