Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
finally this idiot shipped your things man.

never do business with him again..:up:

·
Registered
108 Posts
LOL.....Its funny how people make comments when they do not know what is going on.

Similar to a news story that you hear on TV vs. being at the scene.

Let me know when you get it Tony. Wish I could have helped you with all the other parts you needed that I did not have in stock......

Val

·
Registered
489 Posts
Whats up i'm trying to get my swap done and ordered a intermediate shaft off Val on ebay about 2 weeks ago. Now... i live in PA and he's in philly PA so i should get it in like two days right? Still no shaft....

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
dc2gsr95 said:
Whats up i'm trying to get my swap done and ordered a intermediate shaft off Val on ebay about 2 weeks ago. Now... i live in PA and he's in philly PA so i should get it in like two days right? Still no shaft....

you dam noobs never learn. I bet you also saw this post before. then you (still ordered) then worry about getting scammed. good luck getting your part in time. Probably be another few months. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Paul1985 said:
Next time buy off someone like z10 :D
Yeah I can vouch for z10. I've got heaps of stuff from JDMYard before.. ITR front bar, door, side skirt, sway bars, struct bar and clutch cylinder. Everything was well packed and arrived within 1 week. :up: :up:

·
Registered
7 Posts
JDMYard are the bomb! yonas is the man!

sorry just my 2c, im from aus too and just learning about modding my DC but i've done business with JDMyard before and they rock :)

hope everything went well with your parts DCK24

where abouts you from in aus dude?

·
Registered
489 Posts
bossman032 said:
you dam noobs never learn. I bet you also saw this post before. then you (still ordered) then worry about getting scammed. good luck getting your part in time. Probably be another few months. :D
I'm far from a noob brotha i actually needed the part like that day and quickly bought it off ebay, then after weeks of not recieving i came across this thread.
So after posting on this thread, Val veiwed and sent my half shaft shortly.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts