Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

**Froth's Personal K24/20 Frank. N/A Setup - Ported RBB - Everything.**

7K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  seek167 
#1 ·
Yes, that is correct. This is my PERSONAL K24/20, now the reason for selling this is very simple. I totaled the car, and I'm backing out of the game for the time being and focusing on real life and getting a house, etc. Now that the boring stuff is over let's get to the real stuff about this Motor. I'll run down the list of everything this motor has.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This honestly DOES NOT get any better, Add up the value here and when you look below at the price you will agree it's a crazy deal. This engine has NEVER ONCE given me a single issue in any way/shape/form and what I am providing is basically a Drop-in Turn-Key K24/20 Frank. Like I said before I am including the Dyno tune! Everything on this motor was assembled and maintained by me. No outside shop ever touched this car or engine while I owned it, I am an ASE Certified Mechanic and work on cars every day for a living. Rest assured this engine was done right.

Now, as far as buying this goes.
- I am Paypal Verified, with over 150 positive no issue transactions
- I have over 100, all Positive eBay feedback
- I have been a K20a.org supporting member for 2 years.

My Contacts:
AIM - CGZcustoms
PM - Froth (click my name)

PRICING
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shipping info:
I WILL NOT SHIP THIS MOTOR, I do not have the time or resources to do so. Sorry, if you want it you MUST COME GET IT. I can load it into a truck very easily as my garage has a chain hoist from the 14 foot ceiling. An SUV would be an issue so if you plan to pick this motor up PLEASE bring a truck with an open top bed. You will also need something to secure the engine with, I will not provide it.

That's it! Someone buy this thing!

-Froth

See less See more
#12 ·
All of the interior is being saved, I may purchase another hatch in the future and finding FULL black interior is a pain in the ass.

Bump it up, get this thing SOLD.

-Froth

#19 ·
What the heck happened man? I just saw this thing at wawa a few weeks ago. Iam one of the kids that came up in the white eg hatch at like 1am when you were there. Good luck with the sale. If the hood would close on my crx with the k24 ide buy it in a heart beat. You keeping the S/c?

#20 ·
S/C is for sale, Pretty much anything under hood is for sale. Hoods are over-rated...you should buy it :p haha.

-Froth

#25 ·
You're too annoying to count as work. I actually enjoy my job, and I do put in 60+ a week :p.

-Froth

#29 ·
Bump this up, if this is purchased and picked up before the 31st of this month I will throw in my DC sports header FREE. SUPER DEAL! BUY BUY BUY!!

-Froth

#32 ·
A lot of that stuff is sold or spoken for, I am not selling this as a complete swap. What you see listed in the first post is what you get.

-Froth

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.