Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Search around and you'll find the recipe for the oem axle combo. But be aware of oem axles because with Hasport and Hybrid mounts you need a CUSTOM axle. While the OEM combos will work, using custom mounts requires a custom axle. No OEM combo will give you the correct lenght that the axles need to preform their best. With the $400 axles you are gaurenteed correct fitment.
ep3 si axles worked for me just fine in my ek k24a2. with hasport ekk2 mounts.i paid 138$ for the axles from advance. i know people running 9's on stock ep3 axles .. they may not last more than 6-10 passes but thell work for everyday driving. and yes low oil pan, but if u cant handle that then a honda isnt for you. riding slammed is a lifestyle in its own. hell, im the reason u see reflectors in the road missing. or u could do like i did and make a oilpan skidplate, nothings crushing my oil pan. lol uploading pics soon. my camera broke. shaved my firewall, building a custom dash, keeping my a/c, no short throw needed the stock rsx box works just fine, its a little loose but get sum hybrid shifter bushings and the shifts arent notchy like the hybrid shifter, just more crsip. and idk why anyone waste the money on the immobilzer boxes, might as well save and get hondata. no tune=ka-boom=more money. save yourself the hassle by not cutting corners. i mean its not even a swap u should consider if your funding is limited or unless u have the hook up. jus trying to help. k love.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
ep3 si axles worked for me just fine in my ek k24a2. with hasport ekk2 mounts.i paid 138$ for the axles from advance. i know people running 9's on stock ep3 axles .. they may not last more than 6-10 passes but thell work for everyday driving. and yes low oil pan, but if u cant handle that then a honda isnt for you. riding slammed is a lifestyle in its own. hell, im the reason u see reflectors in the road missing. or u could do like i did and make a oilpan skidplate, nothings crushing my oil pan. lol uploading pics soon. my camera broke. shaved my firewall, building a custom dash, keeping my a/c, no short throw needed the stock rsx box works just fine, its a little loose but get sum hybrid shifter bushings and the shifts arent notchy like the hybrid shifter, just more crsip. and idk why anyone waste the money on the immobilzer boxes, might as well save and get hondata. no tune=ka-boom=more money. save yourself the hassle by not cutting corners. i mean its not even a swap u should consider if your funding is limited or unless u have the hook up. jus trying to help. k love.
So you're the reason I see random missing reflectors around Jax :dance:

·
Registered
81 Posts

he say "no tun=ka boom=more money " i ran K20a typeR with oem ecu No tune=kaboom=more money now lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought Hybrid Racing K20a swap kit. Mounts, harness, axles, shifter plate, walbro 255lpg pump, radiator hose insert, exhaust manifold. I came to fit on the mounts and the driver side mount ( RHD car) does not fit because there is where before was installed the gearbox vibrating mount. Do I need to remove that? And I have the Rear mount bracket doesn't fit too, I think they sent it LHD bracket cause the steering rack is RHD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought Hybrid Racing K20a swap kit. Mounts, harness, axles, shifter plate, walbro 255lpg pump, radiator hose insert, exhaust manifold. I came to fit on the mounts and the driver side mount ( RHD car) does not fit because there is where before was installed the gearbox vibrating mount. Do I need to remove that? And I have the Rear mount bracket doesn't fit too, I think they sent it LHD bracket cause the steering rack is RHD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Toyota TS050 Hybrid is a hustling vehicle created for the 2016 Le Mans Prototype governs in the FIA World Endurance Championship. The vehicle is the immediate successor of the Toyota TS040 Hybrid, which contended in both the 2014 and 2015 FIA WEC seasons. The TS050 was uncovered at the Circuit Paul Ricard on 24 March 2016 because of Toyota's 2-year cycle policy.[1] The motor is a biturbo fuel 2.4L V6, while the two past autos utilized a normally suctioned gas V8. It includes a 8 uber joule half and half framework, which utilizes lithium particle batteries. Drivers that have tried the TS050 incorporate Sam Bird, Thomas Laurent, Pipo Derani, Kenta Yamashita, Nyck De Vries and different Le Mans Winner Yannick Dalmas.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts