1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
thankz guys for the reply but theres nothing on o2 sensors....

do i have to do something to make the rsx type s computer run with the ste up...what about the imobolizer thuff with the key?what do i do?

sorry if im annoying,

please if im missing something else can u tell me it be a great help :heart:

·
Registered
475 Posts
if only they had write up like this on b series installation...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone has ever done a k24a2 into a EG ? Does the k24a2 is more complicated to swap than a k20a JDM/k20a2 ? Anything special I need to considirer ?

I've heard that the k-pro won't fit into the k24a2, is it true ?
I've heard that you need to swap the drive by wire throttle, what is that exactly ?

If anyone has more information about the k24a2 swap, please let me know !

thanks !!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
abuck said:
Anyone has ever done a k24a2 into a EG ? Does the k24a2 is more complicated to swap than a k20a JDM/k20a2 ? Anything special I need to considirer ?

I've heard that the k-pro won't fit into the k24a2, is it true ?
I've heard that you need to swap the drive by wire throttle, what is that exactly ?

If anyone has more information about the k24a2 swap, please let me know !

thanks !!
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4083&page=1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
I am a big honda fan, its nice to see so many others like me! I know a fair amount of imformation regarding the rsx-s, but not how to put that motor into an eg civic, money is not much of and object for me, but i would like to keep it under 10 grand. I plan on doing all of the work myself, but am having an extremely difficult time finding information on what to do, and where to buy the parts that i need. Im not positive on which k20 is actually the rsx-s motor, but i do know that it has 4o more ponies than the base motor, and a higer crompression ratio. I hope that one of you have done exactly what I am planning on doing, but anybody with any information regarding an k20a 200 hp motor being swapped into an eg civic(92-95) lpease reply..

Thank you,
Honda Rules!

·
Registered
11 Posts
To Nikos:
I noticed you are an administrator here, ad it looks like you work for hasport, is the information you listed regarding a k20 swap into an eg civic, complete, or just for the motor mounts which i was lead to belive???
I am planning on buying an eg civic in april which is right around the corner and i need all of the information i can get, any information or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.......Thank You!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi.
I do like bmw too, but i cannot afford a bmw faster than a k20 honda, i have a 2005 honda crf450r and i ride it proudly, i love honda because they give you the most technologicaly advaced equipment for the most reasonable priced product... Honda rules!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey thanks dude there is 3 things i need that you have located for me... Your the man!! I still dont know all of the parts that i need for the eg swap, can you post a list of everything that you need for a 100% eg k20 swap?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do plan on intalling a new intake manifold, header, cold air intake, and catback exaust, and i figure since the motor and trans will be on the ground infront of me i might as well put a lighter flywheel and an amtermarket clutch. I dont know how much of a dif a short throw shifter will do, but im sure it iwll help!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts