Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Freshly Built All Forged K20/24 (All work by BYP)

Hey guys I'm selling my just freshly built K20/24 engine. I bought this engine off Paul here on the forums and it turned out that whoever originally assembled it did a poor job to say the least. I've had the engine down at BYP for the past few months getting completely redone, head completely re-machined, block was honed, new bearings, valve, guides etc. I spent major $$ getting this engine to the state it is now but unfortunately it means I've run out of money to complete my own K swap. Most parts are completely brand new and the parts that aren't have less then 5000km on them.

Details:

All work done by the guys at BYP. (Can provide invoice for proof)
Bottom end:

K24A4 Block 87.5mm bore x 99mm stroke
13.5 JE Pistons
BC Rods
ACL mains, rods and thrust washers
S2000 ERL Oil Pump
K24 Oil Pan

Cyclinder Head:
K20A Head
Ported by Portflow
Ferrea Spring & Retainers
New Valves
New Seats
New Stem seals
Bronze Valve Guides
Hytech Stage 4 intake and Stage 3 Exhaust cams
Stock K20A VTC
ARP Head Studs
OEM Gasket

Optional Items (I will sell these seperately)
Clutch/Flywheel:

Tilton Engineering Twin Disc Cerametallic Clutch Kit with matching Tilton Flywheel

Price and price conditions: I'm asking for $8500 for the lot as a starting point but I'd like to hear any offers and I will part out the Clutch/Flywheel.
Contact Details: Contact me through the forums or email [email protected]
My phone number is 0408847952 but I won't have a phone for a few weeks.
Location: I live in Port Macquarie which is in NSW Australia but the guys at BYP have been kind enough to hold it at their shop in Wetherill Park, Sydney for a bit to make it easier for me to sell it.
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup if around Sydney or I will get it delivered to Brisbane/Melbourne areas. If any overseas buyers are interested PM me and we can talk shipping.
Pictures:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"1. ANY ITEM SOLD FOR $100 OR MORE REQUIRES CARD WITH USER NAME & DATE INSIDE THE PICTURE"

Are you referring to this? Sorry I did read them but I'm not sure what this is referring to.

Nevermind, I missed the minimum 100 post requirement anyways, I'll have this removed asap.

·
Premium Member
21,523 Posts
OP, just post a pic with your username and the date on your item(s).

Should be fine from there.

I'll reopen it when you have them ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.