Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Post up their email address. I would be happy to send them my thoughts. Build a better product and you won't have to worry about selling the car, it will sell itself.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You'd be mad too if EVERY CAR you sold was SOHC.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Its funny because I own 3 Fords. 2 of them are cars, which even say right on the door that they are not even assembled here in the U.S. ...

My F350 however, is built here.

But hey.. a company knowing it's own shit doesn't matter any more does it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
thats funny cause ford is crap. they dont last long like they use too. they are crap an import last way longer then a ford or any american car because there cheap and have cheap labor

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its funny because I own 3 Fords. 2 of them are cars, which even say right on the door that they are not even assembled here in the U.S. ...

My F350 however, is built here.

But hey.. a company knowing it's own shit doesn't matter any more does it?
thats why they dont last long cause they assembled in country where they pay people a lot less then what they do here and they do a shitty job

·
Registered
347 Posts
I wish Honda or Toyota would come out with a 1 Ton diesel pick up..

My family has owned just about every make of truck, including semi's and dump trucks, and honestly the ford's are the only pick up's that have lasted to actual farm work and heavy duty use. just my experience though, i'm sure tons of people could say otherwise for their Dodge's, GM's, etc etc

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wish Honda or Toyota would come out with a 1 Ton diesel pick up..

My family has owned just about every make of truck, including semi's and dump trucks, and honestly the ford's are the only pick up's that have lasted to actual farm work and heavy duty use. just my experience though, i'm sure tons of people could say otherwise for their Dodge's, GM's, etc etc
the toyota thundra? 5.7 liter yea it dont wiegh 1 ton but its a badass truck

·
Registered
203 Posts
the toyota thundra? 5.7 liter yea it dont wiegh 1 ton but its a badass truck
It is one badass truck but its a bit overpriced. I remember when the first batch rolled into our dealership. Ford fanboys were spoutin out bullshit about recalls on the camshafts for snapping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts