Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically mintish K24A4 block with pistons and rods with around 30000kms, from a 2004 accord.

Looking for $400 shipped to ur door nego.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are the chances of you shipping to the UK? If so how much?
Got any more pictures (different angles)?

Thanks
Jonny

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can post more pics later, but the block is really in amazing condition. I will enquire about shipping for tonight as well, but maybe by boat if you don't mind the wait, are you in any rush?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Around 270 british pounds shipped to uk. It's not cheap to ship over their unfortunatly. This is a ball park figure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the price Jetta,

I have a couple of other avenues to explore first but I might come back to you.

Jonny

·
Registered
972 Posts
i know this gets asked alot but u looking for anything for trade or cash only? im really interested but kind of tight since this will be my second motor im building up. but i need another one lol

chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
if cash only i would be willing to pay 300 usd for it let me know.. and to save on shipping you can keep the pistons.. cause i dont need it
chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
dont know didnt know if there was anything u needed. and no dont need rods just the block and lower block (2nd pic)

chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
if u want to call me call anytime 541 337 8073 thats my cell
chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
ok im going to be getting off the net here in like 15 min so any more info or you decided give me a call
chad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.