Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does not come with Datalogging. It will have to be resent into hondata- with fee, if so.

Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, I will wait a week or so, and might consider it.

----
Kpro back for sale, last seller backed out. (seems fishy)

But yes! UP!!! :up:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First with the cash gets it :up: PM's replied. Lmk guys! :dance:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Im interested on this with the stock PRB for trade. What is datalogging... is it required?, and what does it do? LMK Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please email me at: [email protected]

As for datalogging. http://www.hondata.com/kprodatalogging.html

Its a COOL feature, yet not sure if many even use it. Most get the car tune and never even touch the kpro again. Nothing you cant live without. :up::up:

There are some limitations of the on-board datalogging:

Recordings stored in the ECU cannot be erased individually. This is to prevent the on board flash memory from reaching its endurance limit (i.e. wearing out).
Not all error codes are recorded in the on board memory. Approximately 60% of the most common error codes are datalogged. To retrieve all error codes you will need to datalog with a laptop.
Datalogging cannot be performed both on-board and from a laptop simultaneously.

----

Email me and let me know if your still interested. With the form of payment your wanting to do. Paypal, etc.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Emailed you guys back. Let me know, whoever pay first, consider it sold!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts