Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following parts for sale. Prices listed does not include the shipping. Willing to ship items within the continental U.S. (preferably western states) at buyer's expense.

SOLDB]*Used* RSX Competition Stage 4 1620 clutch. Super nice pedal feel and engagement. Barely harder than stock feel. Used for (less than >100 miles) $260

SOLD*Used* Siemens Deka 650cc injectors (high-impedance). These worked well on my supercharged k24a2. > 2000miles

SOLD*Used* Rotary IACV, Honda part number 16022-PRB-A02. I will include with valve the orange gasket.

*New* Trust (Greddy) Lug Nuts. Extended Open-Ended. Titanium Bronze color. These are super stylish :up: and now, discontinued. Never used brand spankin' new. $100 for set of 16

Serious inquires only. Please no-lowballers. Money Orders and Paypal Accepted. All sales are final. Thanks for looking.:dance:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the lack of info on the injectors. They are high-impedance so a resistor box is NOT required. I do have the clips. They are included.

As for the clutch. It is an amazing clutch. I'm pretty firm. It comes with everything the kit came with. Which is: clutch plate (sprung) and pressure plate. I even still have the CC sticker it came with.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
I can vouch that ChensCivic is an excellent seller!

I bought the IACV and it was exactly as described. Shipment was made super fast, too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts