Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody got the part numbers for the 4.388 finnal drive parts? (as opposed to the 4.764)

also, anybody know if there are any FD's for the box lower than this? (I would ideally like ~3.8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scuffers said:
anybody got the part numbers for the 4.388 finnal drive parts? (as opposed to the 4.764)

also, anybody know if there are any FD's for the box lower than this? (I would ideally like ~3.8)
Why do you want to run a FD that tall? Are you building a turbo car for the salt flats? If so cool :shock: .

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2156cc said:
Scuffers said:

Why do you want to run a FD that tall? Are you building a turbo car for the salt flats? If so cool :shock: .
cause with the 4.76 we run out of gears at ~160 mph...(Jdm box)

and 1st is ridiculously low, ideally I would like ~3.9, but don't think it exsists, so 4.388 will have to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.