Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after coming across an AMAZING deal for a k20a2 i told the guy to give me a week and i will pick it up. sold a few things that i was holding onto and gave the guy a call back. well i picked this thing up last weekend and i was pretty happy with everything he included just for the fact of how cheap it was. But he gave me the full swap, harness, shifter cables, shifter box, ecu, axles, even the full size radiator with dual fans.. i can't tell you guys what an amazing deal i got but i will say that i got it all in the REALY low 2k range.. :silly: ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just dont want to tell everyone the exact amount because i realy don't want to rub in it. lol.. but i honestly got it for $2,250.. the guy is an insurance agent and whenever a honda totals out he gets first crack at them. since he gets the cars from $500-$1500 depending on the damage, and then he parts them out realy cheap just to turn a quick buck.. he had it priced for $2800 but me and my friend have been buying a bunch of parts off of him lately and he offered it to me for dirt cheap.. he also had front and back leather black seats with airbags still intact for $400!!.. rims for $500.. i bought a 99 si cluster from him that has 30k for $100 cash.. and the 2 complete front doors from the si for $150 to convert my hatch to power.. he is in the process of moving to california so he needed to clear all these parts out quick.

but i have a few cars that i have an option to swap the k20 in.. either my yellow ek hatch, an ek hatch shell i have, or a eg hatch that i was offered for the ek shell.. so realy just have to think a few things through while i save up for mounts and everything.. so updates are going to be a little on the slow side.. i don't want to do the yellow hatch becasue i just put ls/vtec in it and i would hate to tear into it again espeicaly haveing a spare shell sitting here..

here is a old pic of my yellow hatch

·
Registered
475 Posts
how u so lucky...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.