Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my Integra dyno tuned the other day. Been waiting for awhile and just running off the street tune.

Mods:
K20a2 stock internally
Custom CAI
Battleground Engineering header(hytech replica)
RBC
Maxbore TB
3" KTeller exhaust with straight thru muffler

Ended the day with 223whp/166wtq. This was tuned by Derek(D-rob) of IMW. This was on a Dynopak.
Here is the final graph:

And here is the graph comparing the street tune and dyno tune:

·
Registered
457 Posts
good numbers! The street tune didnt seem bad considering there isnt much a difference, you do the street tuning? Whoever did, not bad at all.

·
Registered
692 Posts
good numbers! The street tune didnt seem bad considering there isnt much a difference, you do the street tuning? Whoever did, not bad at all.
I did the street tune for him many months ago, then did the dyno tuning.

:D

- Derek

·
Registered
692 Posts
pretty good street tune, never seen anyone get it that close, good work man!!
Why thank you. The basemap I started with was my own personal car that had the same setup (which I had already dyno tuned), so the cam angles and ignition were all pretty close to what it needed to be.

- Derek

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why thank you. The basemap I started with was my own personal car that had the same setup (which I had already dyno tuned), so the cam angles and ignition were all pretty close to what it needed to be.

- Derek
I thought we started from scratch? Cuz we had little problems with the starting or something.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I thought we started from scratch? Cuz we had little problems with the starting or something.
Fuel maps and new base calibration, but your ignition map and cam angle maps were from mine.

- Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts