Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
suprfast said:
Sorry, i had a grin on my face the whole time i read that.
lol.. I don't blame you :D

cookie said:
Yeah, pretty funny stuff!

Did you know that if the airbag deploys there is popcorn in there so while you're waiting for the EMTs to get there you can have a little snack.
Hell yea! I wish I could remember what that was from SNL??

- Dan

·
Registered
890 Posts
jon v said:
I'm going to be putting the OEM 4 piston Brembo calipers off the 04'+ "sports package model" TL on the Ek...
Will they fit ok? What size rim do you have to run becasue I found some for a good price. Also will you have to shave down the caliper itself to get it ot fit?

Also hey suprfast did you have to change the entire front hub to use the integra front brake calipers?

·
Banned
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I will be using the stock civic hubs with teh integra calipers. I chose this kit, beacuse its the most cost effective.
Kris

·
Banned
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Flash202 said:
Yeah hell of an idea; I have to replace my front brakes soon...where did you get the kit from?...u sell it?:dance:
Check the banner up top. FASTBRAKES. Brian is one hell of a guy and will answer any and all questions to get you the brake setup you need.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I know where im going when i need brakes

Holla we want FASTBRAKES, we want FASTBRAKES, YEAAAAA
its something that you need to have,
cuz if you do the braking distance gon' be cut in halve

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yea my car after the 11'' front and 10.93'' in the back.. :wow: ... Like my car locks the brakes up on my driveway... I highly reccomend you call Brian at fastbrakes and he will help you pick out what you need!

- Dan

·
Registered
654 Posts
The 1st time I drove my car with this brake setup I was totally impressed! It truly is better... Just get some good pads at the same time:up: Hell, if you can afford it get everything... fastbrakes brakes, upgraded pads, 4040 prop valve, better fluid, ss lines (if you want), booster, and MC! Way worth it.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Since were are on the Brake topic:

I have a GSR Integra 1" Master Cylinder (brand new) I would accept $67 shipped via paypal!! :p

The Tl setup looks sick. But without ABS I doubt you will see any improvements. I mean they are sick as hell but what good is it when you can lock up your brakes with minimal effort. I have an integra with abs and the brakes are pretty badass on the integras.

I would like to see like 100-0 mph stops with the TL setup vs Integra. :up:

·
Registered
374 Posts
BG Enjoi said:
The 99-00 Si MC is 15/16'', and from what I have read the Si MC and BB from my 98 cx will not go together, and that you need the 99-00 Si BB. All the bigger MC and BB will do is make the brake pedal feel shorter. It wont make the car stop any better, so I'm not worried about the Si one, plus I won't have to bend and brake lines. I can't wait for my package to come in!

- Dan

based on the size of the bore in your master cylinder and the bore in your calipers you can come up with complete system pressure, and if its in fact a bigger number than with civic BB @ MC then you are helping your car stop.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts