Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The first post on my FT thread is about the person on in the rear view :down:
That's not me..

·
Premium Member
19,963 Posts
chassis too heavy????? for what? why would you trade a new car (that you still owe $13K on) for an older car? No offense,but noone is going to trade you an ITR(which you will have a hard time finding in minty good condition) for $13K in debt and a chassis that is "too heavy".

The smart move would honestly be to keep it IMO. unless you are just trying to pass the $13K debt along to someone else.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An ITR with some cash on top is my 2nd choice.. really looking for a S2000 & keeping my debt..

If no one minds I'm just going to patiently wait until that opportunity comes up.

·
Registered
435 Posts
chassis too heavy????? for what? why would you trade a new car (that you still owe $13K on) for an older car? No offense,but noone is going to trade you an ITR(which you will have a hard time finding in minty good condition) for $13K in debt and a chassis that is "too heavy".

The smart move would honestly be to keep it IMO. unless you are just trying to pass the $13K debt along to someone else.
I just remembered this is the 200 MPH GUY! LMAO so apparently its too heavy for his "200 mph build" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
List it here, on autotrader, and craigslist. Done give it to a dealer.

Small economy cars are more valuable now, because of gas prices. So you should be able to sell it.
But, that 4 cylinder S2000 or 1.8 liter itr is, also, going to cost you more than you expect.

Big cars are are hard to sell and their prices are down.
Now is the time to get a Challenger SRT or a Ram 1500 V-10, if you want torque and 7 mpg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts