Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i got a k24a4 with less than 4K on it, crank,timing chains& tensioners, oilpan, even has the original honda oilfilter, great shape. I was going to do the k20/k24 frankenstein all motor, but decided to go with a k20 monster turbo with most likely the help of inlinepro... anyways, i would prefer to trade straight up for a k20a or k20a2 block > COMPLETE.... well with what I have in my k24a4... I don't care about mileage, but block must be in fine shape and crank must be perfect, i am sleeving, new bearing, the whole nine yards so i don't really care about pistons etc.. Or if you don't wanna trade your k20a or k20a2 block i will sell my block flat out for $500 + shipping.. I can get you picasso quality pictures of any quantity to assure you that what I have is in spectacular shape. If its a trade we can each just pay the shipping for sending our blocks, or if you live near Pittsburgh Pa, i will drive up to 200 miles to do the transaction. Lemme know asap, PM preferably,, thanks alot everybody, thanks for reading this long ass message, but like my mom says about chicks, to get to the good stuff you gotta invest the time and effort. LATER!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.