Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has came to move on to something else. I have done a good amount of recent maintenance including: new rear brake pads and resurfacing rotors, alpine cd player, changed rear diff fluid using motul pa90, samco intercooler hoses, fresh alignment to oem specs, 3 year warranty battery, and a few other minor things. It has always had fully synthetic oil since it was brand new. The car has 88k miles (a lot of highway driving). I would have to get $18,500 to sell outright, but i'm mainly looking for a trade plus cash
-K+N air filter with intake silencer removed
-3"erz downpipe
-3" rsr full catless exhaust
-Cobb stage 2 accessport (18 psi, fully street tuned)
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-Act stage 2 clutch with around 8k miles on it
-Ast full coilovers
-Kartboy shifter
-V limited replica front lip
-Fully debadged and replaced the sti wing with the smaller wrx wing
-Brand new oem floor mats (rubber mats included as well)

For those of you unfamiliar with the sti it has a lot of nice goodies from the factory including the huge brembo brakes, 17" forged bbs wheels, intercooler water sprayer, dccd (driver controlled center differential), and hids. Included with the sale are 4 bridgestone potenza re070s with about 50% tread left. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any way you could part with the lip and the weather mats?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well I have a 94 del sol with a 2006 k20z1 swap with 8500 miles on it. The car is clean black, no rust. Let me kno in a pm if ur interested and I'll give u specs on the car. Thanx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts