Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD F.S. K24 CRV motor

SOLD!!!!!!!

Ok, well to start this off, this motor is one that we bought for a swap that we were going to do for a friend but money was tight on his end and this has to go.

This motor was bought from Nikos here on K20a.org and we paid $1600 for it and we have never even cut it from the shipping pallet. As of now its just taking up space in the shop as you can see its starting to gather up dust which doesn't take long in a machine shop, lol

We ran the Carfax on the vin number and the car it came from only had 7,000 miles on it. This motor (after you dust it off) looks absolutely brand new.

This would make a great swap as is or would be even better if you throw on a k20a2 head on it which is the great thing about the CRV motor it has the proper piston clearance to mate up with the k20a2 head unlike other k24's

The motor is located in Abbeville Louisiana and we are only asking for $900 for the motor picked up but we will ship the engine freight for any buyer that is not local but only at the BUYERS expense. This thing is heavy and I know it will cost a bit to ship. If you guys need shipping quotes please email your info to [email protected] and type in that you are looking for a shipping quote for the motor. We will get back to you as soon as possible but its going to take a little while for us to get back to you. Also make sure to let us know if this is being shipped to a residence or business as it will affect pricing. Also the paypal address if you want to send money for the motor is [email protected]

Here are the pictures, I just stopped by the shop tonight and I didn't have time or anything to clean up the motor so she looks pretty dirty.

I took pictures of the vin number on the motor as well as several shots around it.

Let me know if there are any questions that you need answered.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in houma, la. So im bout 2hrs from the motor.... im gonna think this over. Is this price firm? Maybe once i know how the xmas shopping thing goes, i can decide what i can afford

·
Registered
158 Posts
great price for local buyers...

price is so good it makes NY kind of local :up: LOL

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in houma, la. So im bout 2hrs from the motor.... im gonna think this over. Is this price firm? Maybe once i know how the xmas shopping thing goes, i can decide what i can afford
Dude, this is a steal. The only reason its priced at this is because he needs the money. If it werent' for that it would not even be for sale. He is selling this for half of what he bought it, how much lower can he go

great price for local buyers...

price is so good it makes NY kind of local :up: LOL
haha, thanks. I know we have this thing priced to sell. This is priced cheaper than a b18 guys, lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hmm, my friend is about to purchase a EK hatch, I'll let him know about this:up: In the meantime, can you guesstimate how much it'd be to ship to zip code 20879? It's a business btw.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm, my friend is about to purchase a EK hatch, I'll let him know about this:up: In the meantime, can you guesstimate how much it'd be to ship to zip code 20879? It's a business btw.
I will have to send this info to the guy who will ship this for us to get pricing

How much shipped to florida 32738 what year is it and do you accepct pay pal?
need to know if this is a business or residence. This thing is heavy as hell and its going to be shipped freight.

I will have to send this info to the guy who will ship this for us to get pricing.

Yes, accept paypal, the address is listed up top

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, still waiting on shipping quotes but didn't forget about them

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a residence 32738 let me know asap got cash in hand what year is it ?:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:
honestly, I don't remember. I am posting this for a friend. I posted up the vin number if you want to run a carfax report on it. I know when they ran it they said the car only had 7k miles on it. This motor is basically brand new just finished breaking in. I will send your zipcode to clay to get a shipping quote as well. They have to find out a way to weigh the motor and shipping crate to get the shipping charges which is what is holding us back on the shipping quote.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, got some of the shipping quotes I was asked for. I am going to copy and paste what he wrote:

i believe it is a 05 motor,

shipping quotes are in..... I got them through fed ex freight, if anyone knows of a cheaper place, let me know..i think they are outrageous..

zip code
32738 $366, shipping to residence includes liftgate service, without liftgate -$70
43613 $349 " "
10950 $448 " "
20879 $213 shipped to business with no liftgate service.

all were quoted based on 4'x4' pallet, 3 foot high, with used motor. 296lbs and class of 70.0

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::

Can you give me a call i want it 3216964906 via paypal my name is vick.
called and PMed :up:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PM's replied :up:

·