Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
up for sale is a one piece b/c pillar bar.located in s.florida.bar will only fit ek hatches 96-00.not looking for trades,only cash.please dont waste my time and yours if you have no money.if you seriously want it,then pm me.pics will be up soon.bar is colored white.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the same people that make them for topfuel are the ones that make them for camp1320.as of right now that company is not making them.these are not made by any company.this unit was made by my friend.he's also gonna make them for the coupe,dc2,and eg hatch.unfortunately most people spend a ridiculous amount of money on some parts that are not even made by them.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
the same people that make them for topfuel are the ones that make them for camp1320.as of right now that company is not making them.these are not made by any company.this unit was made by my friend.he's also gonna make them for the coupe,dc2,and eg hatch.unfortunately most people spend a ridiculous amount of money on some parts that are not even made by them.
My bad I forgot that King motorsports has a guy who made yours.Just got a quote for $250 shipped for them new for my EM1.Just got to wait till they come out.:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad I forgot that King motorsports has a guy who made yours.Just got a quote for $250 shipped for them new for my EM1.Just got to wait till they come out.:)
thats nice,but the problem is that they're not coming out any time soon.thats the same thing they told me.they have no ETA.i called the company that makes them.if you wish i can give you the number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts