Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I just got in a huge shipment of Exedy Twin Disks for various applications and we want them to fly off our shelves. We have 15 of the K-Series and B-Series Twin Disks. These kits are straight up, our best deal of the year since the price increase. You won't find a better deal. I can't give pricing via pm, you must go on our site with the links provided, add it to your cart and use the EXEDY2011 promotional code.

EXEDYTWIN - EXEDYTWIN - EXEDYTWIN - EXEDYTWIN- EXEDYTWIN

*** Add the items to your shopping cart and use promo code EXEDYTWIN ***

Order the K-Series Twin Disk -> http://importdpsonline.com/exedy_clutch/exedy_racing_stage_4_twin_metallic_clutch_kit/hm032sbl/i-34539.aspx

To order it must be done thru our website. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash accepted for local pickups. All local pickups subject to 8% Sales Tax. Please ask for Rick since I am the only one able to process this type of sale.

Thanks
Import DPS Sales
www.importdpsonline.com

·
Mako Mafia Godfather
1,728 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I placed a twin disk order on Saturday. Every time I've called last week no one has picked up! Where are you guys??

I needed to know if the clutch ships with a (possibly included by Exedy) throwout bearing & pilot bearing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts